Wednesday, October 5, 2011

20 questions

Jena schnettler
10/5/2011
Interview questions
1.       What country are you from?
I want to know where they are from…
2.       Where did you grow up?
I would like learn how long they lived in their country before they came to America and conformed to our customs.
3.       What kind of community did you live in?
I would like to learn what the cities, suburbs, towns, and farms are like. I would like to know if their community flourished or if it was unrefined.
4.       What are the schools like in your country?
I want to learn about the different levels of schools from elementary to university. I want to learn how much the country invested in their student’s education.  
5.       What sports are popular?
I want to learn about the countries forms of entertainment.   
6.       What is your countries form of government?
I would like to know how the country is run. I want to know if it is based on religion.
7.       What's the clothing like from your country?
I would like to know what the clothing is made from. I would like to know where they purchased it, or if they made it.
8.       What are your counties major resources?
I want to know what your country thrives on. I want learn about what your countries means of producing wealth are.
9.       What is the economy like in your country?
I want to learn if the country is thriving and what they did to get into the economic state they are in now.
10.   What do you do in your free time?
I would like to learn about their hobbies and activities they have. I would like to know if any of those changed when they came over to Minnesota.
11.   Why did you come to Minnesota?
I want to know what Minnesota has to offer. I want to know what the differences/ similarities are between their country and America.
12.   Tell me about someone in your family.
I want to learn a little bit about the importance of family life and what roles each family member plays to keep their family functioning.
13.   What is your religion?
I want to learn about what they believe in. I want to learn what the main religion is in their country.
14.   What are your major goals in life?
I want to know what they need to accomplish in life to consider their lives successful.   
15.   What are some traditions from your country?
I would like to learn a few things about their heritage and culture.   
16.    What are the major holidays that you celebrate in your country?
I want to learn about what they are celebrating how they celebrate.
17.   How old are people in your country by the time they get married?
I want to know how long people wait before they get married. I would like to know if they choose their partner or if they are chosen for you.
18.   What’s the food like in your country?
I want to understand what they eat, and how often they eat.
19.   Are there any major wars or conflicts going on?
I want to learn about their military and defense systems.  
20.   What is the weather like in your country?
I want to learn how they adapt to weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment